Recipe Of The Quarter: Spicy Honey Brushed Chicken Thighs
-4 t garlic powder
-4 t chili powder
-1 1/2 t salt
-2 t ground cumin
-2 t paprika
-1/2 t ground cayenne pepper
-8 skinless, boneless chicken thighs
-9 T honey
-3 t cider vinegar
1. Prepare outdoor grill for direct heat.
2. Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl. Add chicken to bowl; toss to coat.
3. Place seasoned chicken on plate and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
4. Combine honey and vinegar in a small bowl, stirring well.
5. Place chicken on grill lightly coated with cooking spray. Grill chicken 4 minutes
on each side.
6. Brush chicken with honey mixture. Turn over and brush other side. Let cook
7. Turn over and repeat brushing process. (Because of the honey, chicken will burn
so watch carefully!)
8. Remove from grill when done and
*Recipe provided by Tom Riehl of Riehl