An adjustable-rate-mortgage (ARM) is a home loan with an interest rate that changes over the life of the loan. An ARM starts with a low fixed rate during an introductory period, and then the interest rate adjusts at predetermined intervals according to a benchmark index. Your rate could increase or decrease depending on where the index is at the end of the interval.
- 5, 7, & 10 year options available
- Purchase & Refinance options
- Loan amounts up to $3 million
- FICO scores as low as 660
- Down payment as low as 5%