FHA High Balance Home Loans:
For Loan amounts above $548,250
- 3.5% down payment
- Available in counties where the FHA loan limits are above $548,250
- Minimum 620 FICO required
- Gift funds permitted
- Up to 6% seller credits
- Requires upfront and monthly mortgage insurance
- Available for single-family, multi-family homes, condos, PUDs
- Available for both purchases and refinances
- Loan amounts up to $822,375. Maximum loan amounts vary by county, call for full details.
Looking to get more out of your FHA loan? Here are some FHA loan options you may not know about:
To learn more about the standard FHA Loan, for loan amounts under $548,250, click here.
Looking to make your home your own? With a FHA 203(k) you can purchase or refinance and rehab all in one loan! The limited 203(k) allows up to $35,000 in rehab and repair items, the standard 203(k) allows up to the county loan limit.
The Energy Efficient Mortgage (EEM), can be paired with a FHA or VA to finance energy conservation improvements into the loan with no additional qualifying.
Members of state public agencies or retirement systems may be eligible for our exclusive CalPATH & PATH Home Loan Program which features reduced lender fees, competitive rates and a free rate float down. The PATH and CalPATH programs are exclusive to Mountain West Financial.
Ready to lock in your rate while you search for your home? Our exclusive House Hunter program allows you feel secure you have the lowest rate while you search for your home.